Saturday, July 26, 2008

Untitled

So, this post is pretty much a result from my boredom. Sad, right?

I recently heard this controversy over my fellow blogger, Tavi, and NY Mag. Well, they're a bit skeptical over Tavi, but I would dare to disagree with them. I think she's great and has much knowledge for a 12 year old. Boo all the jealous people at NY Mag and who critisize her. You just wish you were that cool at 12 years old. (Who doesn't? I actually listened to Fall Out Boy when I was twelve. At least I discovered the Arctic Monkeys later that year...)

Oh, guess what? I finally found a vintage clothing store in my town! I have, sadly, walked by the place about 5 times in the past year (It's a couple stores down where I found my beloved boots) and made no notice of the store. Well, actually, I did point out that there was a cute dress in there...okay, that's besides the point. They're opening a second location about 3 miles down the street from me, but the guy who owns it says it's mainly focused on the rich people who live around there (hence dowdy lawyers). Poor me, I was so excited. Now, I have to go all the way downtown to get cool clothes.

Well, I have to do that anyways, but still...

I made a Polyvore yesterday when I was talking to my dear friend through AIM. Tell me your thoughts and which outfit prefer.


I appreciate all your thoughts on the last post. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the middle look you put together the best, I really want heart sunglasses!

lara said...

I like the last one ! Espspecially the bag :)

yiqin; said...

Yes boo t NY Mag! They just wished they were that cool & awesome when they were 12!!!