Friday, July 11, 2008

My new shirt on nylonmag.com


As I signed onto my Myspace and looked at my bulletins, I saw the topic "A CHANEL SHIRT AT URBAN OUTFITTERS!?" Of course, I had to click on it, but I should have known: it was the shirt I bought last Saturday!

So, I have been wanting this shirt for months. I went on the Urban Outfitters website nearly everyday to see if the shirt was still there or if it was on sale. Then, when it went on sale, it was right before my shopping trip down to Urban Outfitters. When I was there, I was expecting find it for only $19.99, like on the site. But, since no one in my town has any idea who Karl Lagerfeld is, it was on sale for only $9.99!!! I screamed and bought it immediately.

I am super excited now that the shirt has been on nylonmag.com. It's possibly my current favorite shirt. And yes, it probably has something to do with my love for Karl.

If you want to read the article, click here to read it. It's actually very well done. The writer mentions, "Though you might have to explain your shirt to half the girls who wear Chanel sunglasses, it's worth it." Welcome to my school everyone.
(Also, that comment on there that sounds oddly similar to my blog? That's me)

5 comments:

Doriz Jeltzin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tavi said...

UMWHAT. Ok, this is AWESOME and lucky lucky you! Must. Buy. SHIRT.

Ella Gregory said...

Good buy. It is rather cute!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That shirt is so fun! Great find.

Tavi said...

Wait, was your sister Ti Moune in the jr version? That's so weird, I was too! I don't really like the jr version but it was still fun.