Monday, July 14, 2008

Alexander McQueen: Shop Online/Project Runway

Oh, Alexander McQueen, how I love your clothes so. They bewitch me mind and soul. (I actually think that's semi-part of a line from a book...either Pride and Prejudice or Wuthering Heights) Now, I can actually officially buy your clothes from you online on your website.

Yes, it is true. All his gorgeous clothes can now be bought on alexandermcqueen.com. I don't know if that exactly means it's exactly cheaper (that gorgeous dress is still $1495), but I still find joy in it.

Okay, this is truly pathetic. You can really buy every A.M. item on Net-A-Porter or whatever, but really, nothing has been going on in this world, except for Gucci's waste-of-money resort show, even if the collection was already shown to
public. (Yes, very odd)

And how could I forget! 4 words: Project Runway Season 5. I'm so excited! I checked out season 5 cast members, and not to spoil anything, but I think season 2 still surpasses this bunch, without doubt. (Project Runway will never be the same without Andrae.) But, there is some pluses: there is one guy who looks incredibly cute in his photo and a girl from my hometown of Syracuse, NY! (I don't live there anymore, for all you stalkers) So, I hope for a great season.

And great, what a spoiler. Bravo posted all the synopsises for every episode, except for who gets out. So, everyone, mark your calendars: October 15th, Project Runway season finale! (3 months away, yay, and how many weeks after Fashion Week?)

I'm still enduring summer gym; more than a week and a half to go. Yay.

Oh, and by the way, check out my friends I linked on the side. I've known these girls for over a year (they've got an advantage haha), and I love them to death.

Thanks for all your feedback! Have a great week...

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I can't wait till it starts, so exciting! Glad they didn't take as long as last time to bring it back!

Teresa said...

OMG yes I miss andrae flailing his arms about. "where's andrae?" hahaha that never gets old.

Ella Gregory said...

I have never watched Project Runway, I watched the UK version when it started.
I have only just started on ANTM so I need to catch up...