Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Obsessions/Awful Athletics/Green Rings


This is my Polyvore of my obsessions. I noticed I'm quite a bit dreary with my clothing. (I only do have grey, black, navy, and many other dark colors in my wardrobe) It's just me and what I look good in. And I don't necessarily own all of this. I do own a few, but some are definitely out of my price range (such as the Burberry Prorsum dress).

And I did find my prized posession on there: My Marc Jacobs guitar watch necklace. I found it at an outlet mall up north for only $40. Now, that's what I call smart shopping.

Now, I'm in the summer gym cirriculum because I signed up for an extra class (newspaper). In return, I'm stuck in this hell that has pretty much doomed all the muscles in my legs for life. (Or it at least feels like it.) And I end up looking horrible for the rest of the day. Isn't that great!

Last weekend, I went shopping with my friend at this cool place downtown, and I bought this ring at Forever 21 that I call my "wedding ring." (It represents my love for Sam Barnett, to your right. Okay, it was mostly a teenage joke, but you, hopefully, get the point...) I wore it yesterday when I went with a bunch of my friends to see Wall-E, which is a great movie by the way. And I came home, and I took it off for a second. I realized I had a green ring around my finger!

I was shocked. My "wedding ring" is rebelling against me! It was cheap, I know ($4.80), and I should have known from reading a Truman Capote (it described the Green Ring thing). But, gosh, should it be appropriate for stores like Forever 21 to sell things like that? I mean, no one wants to go around with a green ring on their finger.

That's all for now. Thanks for all the feedback from my last post! Much appreciated :)

7 comments:

Cheyenne said...

wow great collage!

Fashionista Diary said...

great obsessions.. we def have similar taste! love it :)

k
xo
www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Paris Tarts said...

I love the jacket and the mouse shoes.....MJ does a great job. Your blog is lovely and I like the music.

Tart

Ella Gregory said...

I want that Chanel lipstick, mostly becuase the packaging is so damn chic!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Nice collection. I wish I had more of a somber wardrobe some days, I just never end up buying that many dark pieces... The green ring has got to go!
Oh and I love Louise Brooks, partly because of her life history and attitude, she just seemed like an awesome woman.

Ashleigh said...

wow I really like that necklace :)

Teresa said...

polyvore is sooo addictive